Sold for $2,625,000
Loved by the same family for over 45 years! This gorgeous Victorian home located just steps from Fillmore Street fun, has history and charm to spare. Splendid original details throughout include gleaming wood floors, original fireplace surrounds, intricate woodwork and more. The freshly painted facade welcomes you before you enter through the foyer and enjoy a grand staircase and a set of double parlors with lovely art nouveau chandeliers. Down the main hall, find a cheerful formal dining room and a bright, spacious kitchen with soaring ceilings that opens onto a sunny deck and a beautiful professionally designed garden. Complete with vintage commercial-size Wolf range, Bosch dishwasher, Fisher Paykel fridge and updated cabinets and countertops for ample storage, this kitchen is perfect for entertaining.
Upstairs you will find a master bedroom retreat with a decorative fireplace and room for a seating area. Down the hall are three additional bedrooms, all with high ceilings and original details. The bathroom has a refurbished claw foot tub and charming details throughout. Huge expansion potential downstairs, with direct entrances to the street level. Located by the lively Fillmore Street neighborhood near some of the best shopping and restaurants the city has to offer, this home will knock your socks off!
- Classic San Francisco Victorian.
- Refinished original wood floors.
- Freshly painted inside & out.
- Eat-in kitchen with updated cabinets and countertops.
- 4 gracious and generous bedrooms all on upper level.
- 1 bath with clawfoot tub.
- Soaring ceilings.
- Double parlors.
- Original fireplace surrounds in 3 rooms.
- Grand staircase.
- Beautiful professionally designed garden.
- Inspiring expansion potential.
- 1.5 blocks to Fillmore Street shops & restaurants.